We were thrilled to reveal the five startups selected to join Cisco EIR Europe at the 2015 Pioneers Festival. Congratulations to Aircloak (Germany), Intelliment Security (Spain), CoroNet (Israel) , Sensewaves (France), and Wittos (UK) .
About the Five Winning Teams:
- Aircloak (www.aircloak.com) : Aircloak Analytics is the first system to combine high accuracy analytics with strong anonymity. It brings together a unique blend of advanced technology along with unprecedented transparency and oversight. Aircloak Analytics frees up user data, enabling new use cases and ways to monetize. [Video]
- Intelliment Security (www.intellimentsec.com): Intelliment Security revolutionizes the management of network security policies. The company’s software offers a unified interface for managing firewall security policies with a unified interface that is independent from vendor and network technology. [Video]
- CoroNet ( www.coro.net): Coronet detects and evades eavesdropping, interception and manipulation on WiFi and Cellular networks, making devices indivisible to attackers. The CoroNet product includes a client that is installed on the wireless endpoint to autonomously counter attacks on the communication layers, and a server side application. [Video]
- Sensewaves (www.sensewaves.io): Sensewaves provides a cloud deployed, distributed, scalable platform providing energy utilities and industrial IoT platforms with time series analytics on the fly and impactful insights on the connected assets. [Video]
- Wittos ( www.wittos.com): The Wittos Smarter WiFi Hotpot is an on-premise software solution that sits on top of the WiFi network of a local space. The solution enables local spaces to heighten the customer experience to generate greater loyalty and sales. [Video]
Read our press release for more information and check back soon for updates.